- 3+ years of hands-on Linux knowledge and 2+ years of Scripting
- 1 + years of DevOps and build & release experience, including delivery
- 1+ years of Software Configuration Management tools
- Experience in DB/Data Platforms: Aurora/Mysql
- Experience with Kubernetes and containerization
- Proficient in Unix/Linux OS administration
- Proficient with network setup and debugging
- Proficient with at least one scripting language (Bash, Python, PHP, Golang, etc.)
- Proficient knowledge of public cloud providers such as AWS, GCP, or Azure
- Basic understanding of SQL and relational database administration (MySQL)
- Best practices in infosec
- Ability to dig deep into infrastructure and code to solve problems
- Ability to solve traditional operations problems through automation
- Attention to detail and identifying issues
Role & Responsibilities
- The Ops engineer works closely with Engineering and Support. We are responsible for the deployment and continuous operation.
- You will ensure we automate as many tasks as possible to make diagnostics, scaling, healing, and deployments a breeze.
- You will work on a team responsible for a blend of architecture, automation, development, and application administration.
- You will develop and deploy solutions from the infrastructure to the network, and application layers, on public cloud platforms.
- You will ensure our SaaS platform is available and performing and that we can notice problems before our customers.
- You will collaborate with Support and Engineering on customer issues as needed.
- Working with distributed data infrastructure, including containerization and virtualization tools, to enable unified engineering and production environments.
- Developing dashboards, monitors, and alerts to increase situational awareness of the state of our production issues/SLA/security incidents.
- Independently conceiving and implementing ways to improve development efficiency, code reliability, and test fidelity.
- You will participate in a periodic on-call rotation.
- Ability to work closely with the on-prem and cloud infrastructure, networking, and development teams to ensure timely deliverables.
- Should have interest, ability, and curiosity to automate everything.
- Strong analytical skills and a “Get it done” attitude.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and decision-making skills
Prama is US based Company with a specialization in Data Engineering, Data Science, Application Engineering, and Cloud Solutions. We are currently hiring talented engineers in India to work for our Enterprise Clients building their complex Internet Scale Web 2.0 Applications. Our team of engineers in the US works with the India team to provide robust, quality, and scalable solutions. Let’s build a better future with Prama.