Data Engineers (Multiple positions – Mid/Sr)
Location: Ahmedabad | Remote
- Excellent communication skills
- 3+ Years of Experience in Data Engineering and building and maintaining large-scale data pipelines
- 1+ Years of Experience in Snowflake
- A good foundational understanding of Snowflake concepts, including optimization and cost savings strategies
- Well-versed in Amazon Web Services such as S3, Lambda, and SQS
- Experience writing and maintaining HiveQL queries running on Hadoop Infrastructure
- Strong technical expertise in writing SQL queries
- Strong technical expertise in Python, Scala, or Java Programming Languages
- Experience managing and maintaining critical pipelines that deliver data to business
- Experience working directly with a customer to identify problems and solve problems using technology
- Good understanding of data security concepts and securing data in the cloud
- Good Problem-Solving Skills
- Detail Oriented
- Strong Analytical skills working with a large store of Databases and Tables
Role & Responsibilities
- Take complete responsibility for the sprint stories’ execution
- Be accountable for the task deliveries in the defined timelines with good quality.
- Follow the processes for project execution and delivery.
- Follow agile methodology
- Work with the team lead closely and contribute to the smooth delivery of the project.
- Understand/define the architecture and discuss the pros-cons of the same with the team
- Involvement in the brainstorming sessions and suggest improvements in the architecture/design.
- Work with other team leads to get the architecture/design reviewed.
- Work with the clients and counterparts (in US) of the project.
- Keep all the stakeholders updated about the project/task status/risks/issues if there are any.
WE ARE PRAMA
Prama is US based Company with a specialization in Data Engineering, Data Science, Application Engineering, and Cloud Solutions. We are currently hiring talented engineers in India to work for our Enterprise Clients building their complex Internet Scale Web 2.0 Applications. Our team of engineers in the US works with the India team to provide robust, quality, and scalable solutions. Let’s build a better future with Prama.