Lead Software Engineer (Full Stack Java Engineer)
Location: Ahmedabad | Remote
- 5+ years of experience in Software Development
- 3+ years of experience with Angular JS
- 3+ years of experience in Leading Teams and Software Delivery
- Strong Core Java Fundamentals
- Must have knowledge of Spring Boot
- Good knowledge of Service based architecture. Understanding and working experience of Java, Multi-threading, Web services – REST or SOAP; Microservices; Domain driven architecture
- Spring framework basics – IOC, DI, Spring Boot, other modules of Spring
- Must have Angular JS
- Good to have ReactJS but not mandatory
- Git, Jenkins, SonarQube, and other tools
- Databases – NoSQL
- Understanding of design patterns and common concepts such as caching, logging, troubleshooting, performance tuning, etc.
- Exposure to cloud/ containers/ search engines, etc. will be considered a plus
- Knows agile development best practices and has scrum exposure
- Experience working with geographically distributed teams
- Fast learner, ability to perform well in ambiguity and with little supervision
- Strong problem-solving abilities
Nice To Have
- General knowledge of Java, SQL, backend web development
- Understanding of latest technologies / Trends in UI development (Bower, Grunt, Gulp, RequireJS, etc.); productivity hacks
- Open-source contribution
- Understanding of Frontend Unit Testing frameworks such as Jasmine, Zest, etc.
Role & Responsibilities
- Solve complex software engineering problems, learn new skills, and build expertise in areas of your interest. Design, code, test, debug, optimize, and document complex web/ middleware applications using other technologies.
- Develop all layers of enterprise applications and get involved as per engaging DevOps activities to have end-to-end involvement.
- Provide direction and support to juniors to help their understanding of more complex software engineering.
- Perform other duties as assigned or apparent.
- Participate in Scrum with activities such as assisting QAs, performing code reviews, unit testing, research spikes, supporting the company’s architectural standards, contributing to creating new standards supporting continuous improvement, etc.
WE ARE PRAMA
Prama is US based Company with a specialization in Data Engineering, Data Science, Application Engineering, and Cloud Solutions. We are currently hiring talented engineers in India to work for our Enterprise Clients building their complex Internet Scale Web 2.0 Applications. Our team of engineers in the US works with the India team to provide robust, quality, and scalable solutions. Let’s build a better future with Prama.