Senior .NET Developer
- 6+ years of experience working with .NET and related technologies.
- Experience writing internal- and external-facing REST APIs
- Experience working on AWS stack primarily on EC2, AMIs, S3 and ElastiCache
- Experience writing services that interact with message queues like RabbitMQ
- Experience working with a high-performance key/value cache like
- Experience writing optimized Entity Frameworkand LINQ
- Experience working on SQL ServerDatabase
- Knowledge of practices and procedures for full software design life cycle
- Experience working in an agile development environment.
- Experience with Git and its best practices
- Experience writing SQL queries and stored procedures a plus.
- Experience with CI/CD pipelines like Gitlab CI a plus
Role & Responsibilities
- Take the complete responsibility of the sprint stories’ execution
- Be accountable for the delivery of the tasks in the defined timelines with good quality.
- Follow the processes for project execution and delivery.
- Follow agile methodology
- Work with the team lead closely and contribute to the smooth delivery of the project.
- Understand/define the architecture and discuss the pros-cons of the same with the team
- Involve in the brainstorming sessions and suggest improvements in the architecture/design.
- Work with other team leads to get the architecture/design reviewed.
- Work with the clients and counter-parts (in US) of the project.
- Keep all the stakeholders updated about the project/task status/risks/issues if there are any.
Prama is US based Company with a specialization in Data Engineering, Data Science, Application Engineering, and Cloud Solutions. We are currently hiring talented engineers in India to work for our Enterprise Clients building their complex Internet Scale Web 2.0 Applications. Our team of engineers in the US works with the India team to provide robust, quality, and scalable solutions. Let’s build a better future with Prama.